Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Member Spotlight :: Dee Haddad

Dee Haddad

Event Designer  |  Thomas Caterers of Distinction   


Thomas Caterers of Distinction
4440 N Keystone Avenue
Indianapolis, IN  46205
Phone: (317) 542-8333

    • Check out the website:


Please "Like" on Facebook: 

Please follow the Pinboards on Pinterest:


  


·  What is your title and position at your current company? Event Designer at Thomas Caterers of Distinction

·  What does your company do? Thomas Caterers of Distinction is a Custom Catering Company

·  How is it different than others like it? Our vision statement makes us different than anyone else. Our vision is to create memories that last a lifetime through a positive planning experience, innovative design, quality cuisine and exceptional service.

·  How many years have you been in the industry? 10 years in special events and a total of 25 years in hospitality

·  What was your very first job? I was an ice skating guard at my local Ice Rink in Columbus, Indiana

·  What lead you in into the event industry? My love for food and my passion to serve others

·  Why did you decide to join ISES?  Our owner Kelly Early, CSEP insisted that we all be part of ISES, for personal and professional growth.  That is also why I became a CSEP (Certified Special Event Professional)

·  What is your most memorable event? Why?  My most memorable event was a Wedding that I was part of for a friend.  What made it most memorable was that I was able to give a friend my talents and passion as a gift for her most memorable day J

·  What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?  I love Snoopy!  His infectious smile always makes me happy when I see him.

·  If you were not in the event industry, what would be your dream job?  I’m living the dream…really I am J But I wasn’t doing this job, I would love to be instrumental in the fight to stop Hunger in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers