Monday, May 20, 2013

Need Convincing :: Why to be an ISES Member?

Indiana

Become a member of the Indiana ISES Chapter today!




No one can tell you why to join more than our own amazing ISES Indiana Members.  Check out what a few of our members have to say:
  • “I joined ISES to stay informed, to network, to be involved with the events community. I got involved, I participated, I inspired and I was active in the organization. If I had not donated or got involved with ISES Indiana in 1998, I would not have the strong business I have today. You must work the organization, don't sit back, don't stay silent! The more you get involved the more connections you make; which leads to building a stronger business and network of colleagues.”  Gene Huddleston, Detail + Design & ISES Indiana Past President

  • “Being part of ISES has been one of the best things I have done for my career!  I have met so many new people, including Indy’s Top Special Event Vendors.  I have also been very excited to learn new things, and stay current with all of the hottest trends.”  Jen Barenie, Indianapolis Marriott Downtown & ISES Indiana Past President
  • "I really enjoy the opportunity to turn business relationships into friendships. That, to me, is the greatest value in ISES over the years."  Larry Sauer, Encore Entertainment
  • “The relationships have been invaluable and built my business from day one. I tell every aspiring member of the event industry that membership in event organizations is needed.  The education, networking and validity it brings to a company are keys to success!” Monica Richard, Mon Amie Events & ISES Indiana Past President
  • "When I was in my research phase for Snappening.com, I knew I wanted to become part of trade groups that represented to height of the industry. So ISES just clearly stood out as one of these groups. I met with the president at that time and I started my plans to get involved right away."  Crystal Grave, Snappening.com
  • "I regularly attended meetings years ago, but priorities changed with a full time career and a young family. I came back to ISES, because I missed the camaraderie and networking that go hand-in-hand with ISES. Many of the event professionals I respect the most are a part of the Indiana Chapter. Plus, I am tired of experiencing the PACE Awards through text on my couch at home! Out of ISES, I am gaining a solid professional support network and contributing my own experience in the events industry to help others build their own businesses.”  Jama Finney, Cake Zen
  • “I really think being in a professional organizational is critical to a successful career. I have an undergraduate and graduate degree and value my education every day of my life! I joined ISES because it gives me many opportunities to continually learn, to grow, to be in a professional environment, have a huge network of professionals to feed from and expects me to be my best as a professional.”    Kim King Smith, Kim King Smith Events, LLC  


Join the World's largest community of event professionals in May AND SAVE!

Become a member before May 31st and receive
14 months of membership for the price of 12
AND
 save $50 by joining now!


CLICK HERE for information on member benefits and discounted business services you will enjoy as an ISES member.

Feel free to contact Bryna O'Neill of the ISES Indiana Chapter at boneill@indianamuseum.org
                 ...or ISES Headquarters at 1-800-688-ISES (4737) or info@ises.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers